• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone in Germany this week. National train strike until Monday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Germany this week. National train strike until Monday

Just in case you hadn't heard and were planning to get a train to the airport.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Just in case you hadn't heard and were planning to get a train to the airport.
    Yep, people in the office are screwed and pissed off. They were meant to go to a conference (jolly) down in Nürnberg today but had to cancel yesterday evening. They're now trying to get train fares, hotel costs, etc. back...Apparently they couldn't get a hire car because they were either (a) already all booked out or (b) damn expensive. This means the roads tomorrow for the drive home and Friday for the drive up north will be hectic
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Every other week there's a fecking train strike, or pilot strike.

It's like 1980s Britain.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

More time on their Hans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LEAiGDw220
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Every other week there's a fecking train strike, or pilot strike.

It's like 1980s Britain.
          Noooo the Reich is ze example we must all follow. I read it on here it must be true!

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
            Noooo ze Reich is ze example we must all follow. I read it on here it must be true!
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
            X