• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WeekendVille

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeekendVille

Well?

Well....

Last weekend before 3 weeks, Mon-Thurs night on a delivery project in Welsh Wales (Pembrokeshire). Long drive from Surrey.

Friday:
    Dinner at new friends

Saturday:
    Old Classic car - new alternator and power steering belts to be replaced. Winter tyres to go on.
    Newer "old" car - Brake disks, pads and fluid change. MOT before 3 Dec.
    Garden - last cut, vacuum maple, japanese oak, willow, apple leaves and pine needles
    Kitchen - beef cheeks for slow, long cook

Sunday:
    Chillax with Wifey
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      Well....

Last weekend before 3 weeks, Mon-Thurs night on a delivery project in Welsh Wales (Pembrokeshire). Long drive from Surrey.

Friday:
      Dinner at new friends

Saturday:
      Old Classic car - new alternator and power steering belts to be replaced. Winter tyres to go on.
      Newer "old" car - Brake disks, pads and fluid change. MOT before 3 Dec.
      Garden - last cut, vacuum maple, japanese oak, willow, apple leaves and pine needles
      Kitchen - beef cheeks for slow, long cook

Sunday:
      Chillax with Wifey
      Details man!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight - get home from work and cook dinner ready for when Mrs MUN brings the two kids back from their play club thing. Watch a film with Mrs MUN when the kids are in bed.

Saturday - TORM (the original re-enactor's market). Will pop up there, Mrs MUN wants historical bits for school and needs to be measure for new leg armour. I don't really need anything, I have two sets of full armour plus extras, more weapons than I can carry ... maybe I will buy some leather to do some kit repairs.

Sunday - take everything to church and try to zone out for the service. Adlib the rest of the day.

You?
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Details man!
          R107 500SL - 1981
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            You?
            How nice of you to ask Sir.

I am off to North Wales to see the rolling pin and baby bp. Back MOnday morning.

Comment

Fri - Celebrating birthday
              Sat - more food
              Sun not sure

tfa

Comment

Well everyday is a weekend for me at the moment as I'm bench polishing.

The weekend will consist of the usual, cooking, eating and drinking.

Need to go to the butchers to pick up some brisket to make salt beef and pastrami with and also some belly pork to make bacon.
                Will also get cracking on a pumpkin pie and also a steak and ale pie as well.
                If the weather improves, make a final stab at clearing the last of the weeds and plant some spring bulbs.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  R107 500SL - 1981
                  *swoon*
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Sat: - Boarding / Tidying the loft followed by testing out my new spin bike. Will watch Ireland lose the rugby :-)

Sun: Going to watch Federer at the O2 evening session.

Comment

Working...
                    X