• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fitness Trackers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fitness Trackers

Thinking x of getting one for the missus.

Anyone got one? Think it's a toss up between Fitbit Flex and Garmin Vivofit. Particularly like the garmin as it isn't rechargeable - replaceable battery which is supposed to last for 1 year.

As an aside, I actively avoid rechargeable products as best as I can for 2 reasons:

1) Don't want YET ANOTHER proprietary charger cluttering up my kitchen drawer.

2) If it charges over micro USB it'll probably last 5 minutes and go the same way as my £120 cat eye cycle lamp and my sat nav. Perfectly serviceable but they won't work as I can't charge them because the micro USB port is kknackered They seem to be a real weak point on any device.

"Thinking x of getting one for the missus"

Fair swop

Comment

Working...
    X