• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The working man and his vote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The working man and his vote

The Tories have carried on Labour's fine mess of keeping up the borrowing to buy votes for the next General Election. Brown doubled the *national debt over 13 years from £375 billion to £750 billion. Osborne has increased it from £750 billion to £1.5trillion in just five. Obviously this is unsustainable. There will be a most terrible hangover when the party ends.

Just saying like.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    The Tories have carried on Labour's fine mess of keeping up the borrowing to buy votes for the next General Election. Brown doubled the *national debt over 13 years from £375 billion to £750 billion. Osborne has increased it from £750 billion to £1.5trillion in just five. Obviously this is unsustainable. There will be a most terrible hangover when the party ends.

Just saying like.
    Just try explaining that to Joe PUblic in the street
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

It's called austerity
      I have just been to the bank to tell them I am reining back on my extravagant lifestyle and would like to borrow £100,000

I am not holding my breath
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

There's The United Kingdom National Debt Clock 2014 Counter >> nationaldebtclock.co.uk although UK Debt Clock makes it look better.

Comment

Working...
        X