• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

God's advocate required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God's advocate required

Since Chico is doing such a crap job of it.

Surely someone can bring some rational and sensible debate, even if they don't buy into it, beyond it must be true because the baby Jesus loves us and the bible tell's us so ...

I think we've got the devil covered. :evil

I cud do dat massah Snaw ah is fill'd wid de spirit of de lawd (praise him) all de time. Sho nuff.

PS Every ting de bible say am true. I bin read de Gidgeon in Travelodge, de lawd he say:

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Ah not find nobody call Amalek but de hotel porter called Amhed and dat near enuff ah gotta do de lawds bidding so I done kill him wid de lampstand and his wife and baby not find no ox or sheep an tings but I squash his hamster.

Comment

Oral sex between consenting males is mentioned eleven times in the Bible
      and never censoriously, yet any mention of it has been edited out of the
      Readers Digest condensed version.

Comment

Ironically, it was only with the arrival of Christianity that sex and
        aggression became confused. Erotica was driven underground and sado-
        masochism - with predominantly homoerotic overtones - replaced it in the
        visual arts. Beside the gentle image of the Madonna and Child, we find
        the Pieta, the Crucifixions, Stations Of the Cross and a multitude of
        martyrdoms, often depicting languorous young men. The flagellation
        literature of the nineteenth century and video nasties
        may be seen as continuations of Western traditions.

Comment

That St Sebastian, he was a right looker. Even after all that piercing.

Comment

That St Sebastian, he was a right looker.
            Don't...reminds me of a Derek Jarman film I once had the misfortune to watch...

Comment

Watch?!?!

Glance at before quickly switching channels maybe, watch implies something completely different ...

Comment

Watching vigourously

Comment

Working...
                X