• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ATP Finals: Raonic, Ferrer & Murray

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATP Finals: Raonic, Ferrer & Murray

I don't understand the rules relating to having an alternate, as Ferrer steps in following Raonic's withdrawal due to injury.

It appears he doesn't just take Raonic's place but neither do all Raonic's matches have to be replayed?

They're saying this makes things worse for Murray but that doesn't sound right, and I can't see an explanation why or how it works. They show all the permutations but not how this is different to when Raonic was playing.

Also, is Ferrer actually able to qualify or is he now just making up the numbers?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Well it doesn't really matter now. Let's hope for a Federer-Djokovic show-down in the final, is that possible?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Well it doesn't really matter now. Let's hope for a Federer-Djokovic show-down in the final, is that possible?
      Assuming that they finish in the same position in their groups (probably top) then they'd meet in the final; if not, then they meet in the next round.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
      X