• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4 litres of weiss bier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 litres of weiss bier

Good or bad for blood pressure?

Surely wheat is high in heart healthy fibre?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Your blood pressure should return to normal as long as you remain sitting quietly for a few hours.

Which, if you've drunk four litres of that stuff, is a given. I just hope you don't run out of toilet paper.

Comment

Suity, was it Dunkel Weiss or Crystal Weiss? You should be clear on the toilet paper if it was Crystal...
      SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Weiss.

BP was 115/60

Not taking it this morning.

Several reams of loo roll used this morning.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You can take the Britain to Germany, but you can't leave the Britain behind. Or something like that.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X