• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The greatest thing to do at work...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The greatest thing to do at work...

Is to have a tulip in company time !

Thinking like a permie again...

For the rest of us 'true' contractors, if you sh1t on the client's time, they are more than likely going to sh1t on yours...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

No, nipped out for a Japanese body to body massage when I said I’ll be in the server room.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
        Next time you will have a wank...
        The rest is silence...

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor
          Next time you will have a wank...
          Check the client has curtains first though...
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

One of your finer achievements...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
              One of your finer achievements...

At least the sh1t he produced today doesn't need testing or documenting.

Which is nice.

Comment

The greatest thing I've done in company time is go to the gents, lock myself in a cubicle, take pictures of myself in an "aroused" state and then swap intimate pics with a girl I met in a club.

I've done this several times and it takes up plenty of client time!

Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
                  The greatest thing I've done in company time is go to the gents, lock myself in a cubicle, take pictures of myself in an "aroused" state and then swap intimate pics with a girl I met in a club.

I've done this several times and it takes up plenty of client time!

Great stuff.

ha ha ! sicko ! needless to say you never heard from her again !

Comment

ha ha ! sicko ! needless to say you never heard from her again !
                    Actually I built up quite a collection from her! Wanted to webcam but she didn't have 1 but I obliged anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X