• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russian Spammers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian Spammers!

An idiot we had working on the website a couple of years ago managed to get my name on the spamming list of some russians. I've managed to filter most of them out but for the last couple of weeks more are creeping through.

What does this mean
    Только для получателей этой рассылки скидки от 30% на IP-трафик от 10 гигабайт и выше!!!
    Международная телекоммуникционная компания WideXs предлагает большие объемы трафика по самым выгодным ценам.
    Если вашему бизнесу нужно много, это предложение для вас - для тех, кто умеет считать!
    And this
    Тренинг переговоров "Управление мыслями и эмоциями собеседника"

Стоимость участия: 12 000р. (в т.ч. безналичная оплата)
    Кто участники: руководители и владельцы предприятий не более 10 человек

Время проведения: 19-21 сентября (Вт, Ср, Чт) с 16:00 до 20:00
    Место проведения: центр Москвы, район м. Маяковская
    Mail-order brides, nuclear weapons, I haven't a clue what they are trying to sell me. What make them think that anyone outside Russia would understand them. This has got to be the most stupid spam.
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

It says Football club for sale 100 million secures....

Comment

Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
      What does this mean
      Rough translation:

Hi!

My name's Alexei and I'm inviting you to invest in my Miracle SKA product!

YES! You Mr CaribbeanPirate are one of a select few (million) that I am emailing with this extraordinary, once-in-a-lifetime offer!

...etc

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Only for the recipients of this distribution of reduction from 30% to IP- traffic from 10 gigas-byte it is above!!! The international telekommuniktsionnaya company WideXs proposes the large volumes of traffic on the most advantageous prices. If your business is necessary much, this proposal for you - for those, who know how to count!

Training of negotiations "administration of thoughts and emotions of collocutor" Cost of the participation: 12 000r. (in such cases clearing payment) who the participants: leaders and owners of enterprises not are more than 10 people Time of the conducting: 19-21 September (W, sr, Cht) from 16:00 to 20:00 place of the conducting: the center of Moscow, region m. mayakovskaya

HTH

Comment

I keep getting this one:

Меня зовут Алекс. Я - подрядчик IT, и я работаю в Англии. Я - гомосексуалист, и я - хороший взгляд, и я имею усы. Я хочу жениться на англичанине.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I'm sure threaded would be able to translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chock
              I'm sure threaded would be able to translate.
              As long as he was paid in puncher repair kits
              Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                I keep getting this one:

Меня зовут Алекс. Я - подрядчик IT, и я работаю в Англии. Я - гомосексуалист, и я - хороший взгляд, и я имею усы. Я хочу жениться на англичанине.
                Me they call Aleks. 4 - contractor IT, and I work in England. 4 - homosexual, and 4 - good view, and I have whiskers. I want to be married the Englishman.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

I wasn't mug enough to run it through babelfish because I thought it was something like that.
                  Blair, you cannot reach me now,
                  No matter how you try,
                  Goodbye cruel Labour,
                  Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Working...
                  X