• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For Xoggy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Xoggy

The 19th Century's Kim Kardashian: 'Hottentot Venus' whose big bottom sparked a scandal | Daily Mail Online

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/..._Peabody_m.jpg

The 19th Century Kim: 'Hottentot Venus' whose big bottom sparked a global scandal 200 years before a certain Miss Kardashian
    Sarah 'Saartjie' Baartman was shipped to Britain in 1810 and paraded as a freakshow display to entertain awestruck audiences
    She came from a herding community of the indigenous Khoisan people who lived in a remote part of South Africa
    The Khoisan, also dubbed the Bushmen and Hottentots, had pronounced buttocks which Europeans claimed showed how they were 'primitive'
    Baartman was then taken to Paris and on her death in 1815 her genitals were put on display until they were returned to South Africa in 2002
    She became an icon of exploitation among race and gender lines
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I saw a play about that. It was very depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I saw a play about that. It was very depressing.
      actually thinking about it then it probably was, not quite the Elephant man but getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        actually thinking about it then it probably was, not quite the Elephant man but getting there.
        I had gone thinking it was going to be funny, along with two large bottomed friends (one of whom you've met!)

Comment

I had gone thinking it was going to be funny, along with two large bottomed friends (one of whom you've met!)
          trust me round here she wouldn't be large bottomed, was over one of the wife's friends night before last and her botty is a good 2 1/2 - 3 foot wide.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            trust me round here she wouldn't be large bottomed, was over one of the wife's friends night before last and her botty is a good 2 1/2 - 3 foot wide.
            Open marriage?

Comment

Dat azzzzzz

Comment

I have seen the non airbrushed picture.

Not such a pretty sight.

Not that I think an arse that size is a pretty sight.

Comment

Open marriage?
                  I wouldn't tap that,

looks a little like this but better dressed

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-co...2014/10/22.jpg

I like a little meat but that is for Chubby Lovers.

Anyway Mrs V is more than enough woman for me.
                  Last edited by vetran; 14 November 2014, 21:30. Reason: pictures

Comment

Working...
                  X