• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What on earth is "Ledger Project Delivery"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What on earth is "Ledger Project Delivery"

Hi all,

What on earth is "Ledger Project Delivery"?

Is this another "fancy" expression related to budget management etc.

I have just seen this in an add on js.com

Obviously in someones mind this must be some really desired Project Management skill but I being a foreigner haven't got a clue what that is, hence the kind request for clarification.

Thanks in advance.

George

Simple, you are not qualified to apply.

Move along.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
      Simple, you are not qualified to apply.

Move along.
      The role is for Pgr Mgr and I am PM so this is a no brainer , however I am still interested to find out what does it mean to have experience in "Ledger Project Delivery", any other ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectManager View Post
        The role is for Pgr Mgr and I am PM so this is a no brainer , however I am still interested to find out what does it mean to have experience in "Ledger Project Delivery", any other ideas?
        Tonnes of ideas, I have been one.

My concern is a would-be applicant using a mong-board to ask such a mundane questions that the rest of the internet could help you with.

Troll off.

Comment

It's the delivery of a project, or projects, that are in a ledger.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

I'd hazard that it relates to General Ledger system i.e. Accounting system. They want someone with knowledge of how to implement such systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              I'd hazard that it relates to General Ledger system i.e. Accounting system. They want someone with knowledge of how to implement such systems.
              Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
              X