• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Project name

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project name

Just been going through the list of projects approved for the 4th Quarter at client co and found a project meant for improving the operational state of assets (Engines, pumps etc) through more efficient proactive inspection.

The PMO named it 'AssInspect revival' in Solution manager.

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Just been going through the list of projects approved for the 4th Quarter at client co and found a project meant for improving the operational state of assets (Engines, pumps etc) through more efficient proactive inspection.

I used to work with Alliance and Leicester Retentions, they always shortened things to A&L
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

Reminds me of the back in the 90's when an H&S rep. emailed a 30 strong engineering team informing he'd be visiting next week to perform an interanal audit.

Poor fella never lived it down.

Comment

Working...
      X