• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And the worms ate into their brains.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the worms ate into their brains.

Stone me.

BBC News - Patients given kidneys rejected 'unfit' by other hospitals

Halicephalobus gingivalis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

, comes after the unfortunate results of using cadaver human growth hormone etc. etc. etc.

They died a damn sight quicker with worm infested brains than they would have on dialysis.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 7 June 2017, 11:21.

Maybe they would have died anyway without a transplant and had an extera few months?

"Doctors knew the alcoholic donor of the kidneys had died from meningitis, Cardiff Coroner's Court heard."

Being alcoholic is not relevant. Only relevance is for liver transplants.

Comment

I assume heads will roll?

oh no 'lessons will be learnt'.

The only way they should have been allowed to transplant these would have been with a signed permission slip with ' this organ has been refused as unfit for transplant by another hospital'.

poor sods
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

jeezusz

Normally I am a big supporter of the NHS and think they do a good job under difficult circumstances

But this is completely unacceptable in so many ways.

Comment

Working...
        X