• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ruth Kelly's IT Club Just For Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruth Kelly's IT Club Just For Girls

Are they selling tickets so that people can watch some hardcore girl-on-girl coding?

Maybe if it was some two-way eXtreme programming...

Comment

I'd trust that evil bitch as far as I could kick her still warm corpse!

Comment

The only "girls" in IT sound a bit like this.

Women in IT

Comment

I think all us men should apply and then take 'em to the cleaners for breaking the sex equality rules.

Of course when they wheel out the usual excuse of skills shortage blah! blah! blah! we can point them in the direction of E-Skills who reported there was not a skills shortage.

Of course the whole thing is not going to help. Not least because the only area there was a skills shortage was in those using IT rather than thaose developing IT.

Comment

I do remember several years ago sitting on a Northern Line train opposite three extremely attractive young ladies all sitting next to each other. All three of them were reading a magazine. The one on the left was reading Vogue, the one on the right was reading Cosmo, and the one in the middle was reading... PowerBuilder Developers' Journal. Seriously.

Obviously, as a socially inadequate IT worker myself, I visibly touched myself and then dribbled all the way to the terminus.

Comment

I was on an almost empty Circle Line tube once when two absolutely stunning girls just started snogging opposite. And I'm not talking a continental peck on the cheek. Tongues, the lot.

Suffice to stay I missed my stop at Blackfriars, and Cannon Street, and Mansion House and Liverpool Street,......

Comment

Traj, didn't you ask if you could join in?

Threaded would/did...

Comment

I was on an almost empty Circle Line tube once when two absolutely stunning girls just started snogging opposite. And I'm not talking a continental peck on the cheek. Tongues, the lot.
                  You lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, b@stard!

On the train home one afternoon a few years back, I saw a topless woman sunning herself, standing up, in full view, on the balcony of her flat in Brixton, London. Impressive pair of Charlies....

Comment

spod,

Of course I asked them, they agreed, and we all went back for a threesome at my flat. I've still got the video somewhere in my collection, if you're interested.

traj in "DCJ" mode.

Comment

Working...
                    X