• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed

New gig starting monday.

Better rate, better tech, longer term, putting me through SC.

Not quite as local as current gig and its back on the train (same one) for me.

And yes, I did bail early from current gig for first time ever. Luckily they werent too bothered - it was ending xmas anyway.

First post moaning about new client will hit these boards about tuesday or wednesday!
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

First post moaning about new client will hit these boards about tuesday or wednesday!
      I reckon there's been at least two already.

But anyway

Comment

Get your thread whining about SC in now... you're bound to need it

But:
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Get your thread whining about SC in now... you're bound to need it

But:
          Yup, the DVA are missing their SLA on SC's by a significant amount at the moment, typically taking multiple months rather than the couple of weeks at the back end of last year. Don't hold your breath on that aspect

Comment

Congrats
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Well done Suity!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                New gig starting monday.

Better rate, better tech, longer term, putting me through SC.

Not quite as local as current gig and its back on the train (same one) for me.

And yes, I did bail early from current gig for first time ever. Luckily they werent too bothered - it was ending xmas anyway.

Well done, but if I see any whingy threads I'm going to berate you
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

I love you Gumbo

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X