• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A little bit Reckless

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little bit Reckless

Mark Reckless wins Rochester by-election for Ukip | Daily Mail Online

oh well looks like Rochester didn't like the alternatives.

So will Nige bring home the bacon at the next general election?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Nothing to see here. Come the general election people will vote for who they want to run the country again. A by-election win doesn't mean a thing.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Nothing to see here. Come the general election people will vote for who they want to run the country again. A by-election win doesn't mean a thing.
      Your days of plying your trade for the highest Euro payments are numbered
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        I actually believe that they will win enough to join a coalition.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Yep. Why would we want to trade our goods, services and labour with our neighbours when we could go back to driving British Leyland cars, holidaying in Bognor Regis and thinking mashed potato is exotic. Vote UKIP! Yesterday's Britain Tomorrow!
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Is that really called for? I know this is General but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Is that really called for? I know this is General but still.
              He was looking in the mirror at the time
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                They might but I'm not sure their seats will be needed - if SNP squish Labour in Scotland.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  They might but I'm not sure their seats will be needed - if SNP squish Labour in Scotland.
                  Maybe UKIP will Squish SNP?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    With who? Originally they talked about a coalition with the Tories, then came the talk about a coalition with Labour so it only seems the Lib Dems that they haven't mentioned having a coalition with.
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X