• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor wealth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor wealth

how much do the CUK contractors have as available cash ? not taking into account property wealth...
    0-10 k
    29.41%
    10 - 30 k
    17.65%
    30 - 50 k
    8.82%
    50 - 100 k
    17.65%
    100 k +
    26.47%

you go first Andy...

Milan.

Comment

el duder = £28500

Comment

£37.68 mostly in change.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

A mediocre hooker can earn £150/hour. How does that compare to you?

Comment

I, CaribbeanPirate, have no assets, tangible or intangible, nor revenue, in cash or kind, at any point in time past, present or future in this universe or any other universe, known or unknown.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
            Blair, you cannot reach me now,
            No matter how you try,
            Goodbye cruel Labour,
            Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
              A mediocre hooker can earn £150/hour. How does that compare to you?

Ask El Duder...he's the one in holland spending all his money on them !

Comment

2,500,000 Turkish Lira

400,000,000 Reich Marks

1,000 Czech Crowns, enough for one shag.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
                  how much do the CUK contractors have as available cash ? not taking into account property wealth...
                  What's the point of having cash? Besides spending it for hookers.
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                    What's the point of having cash? Besides spending it for hookers.
                    It kinda helps to buy things !

Comment

Working...
                    X