• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone worked for Viglen?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone worked for Viglen?

Mr Dorans confirmed to the Tribunal and to the Claimant that there was no budget for staff to be employed at the Claimant’s level and any new arrangement would be as a contractor and at a rate less than £100,000 per annum. (£65k) Was not quite what A.S. stated on TV

http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/judgment...unal-judgment/

Viglen had been making losses
    "“… we are bleeding money."
    "What we need to do is to instil a new culture in the engineers and give then a bit of a wake up call and tell them that their time is money and if someone asks then to do something for them that’s not on the job sheet it is no different than being asked to supply a free HDD or a couple of banks of memory.”
    "there is £2.3m worth of projects down here which are still not signed off."
    Last edited by Paddy; 23 November 2014, 17:58.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

For anyone without a Scooby, it's all about the Apprentice and the fake job.

As for anything else, no, I have no idea either...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Is Viglen the company headed by that bloke who did interviews on The Apprentice but who didn't know what an ISP is? After which he wasn't seen again?

He did the impossible - made me feel sorry for Stuart Baggs.

Comment

Isn't this old news?

Comment

I still havent a clue what this is all about.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

No, but I once bought a Viglen laptop years ago. It was the only laptop I have bought where the screen had a dead pixel.

The policy was not to replace the laptop unless there were more than 3 dead pixels.

Lord Sugar... you're fired.
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
            X