• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NedProd Versus Suity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NedProd Versus Suity

As I was spending a little time perusing some old favourites on the web, I have never realised before how similar Suity and NedProd are.

In fact, these two must have been separated at birth. Two lost souls drawn together for a complete lack of relevance, lack of common sense and having a total ****upedness personality.

Both think they are some kind of intellectual genius but witter on about nothing in particular.
    Both are a pair of sick notes who'd catch Ebola off the telly.
    Both fill the world with their no hoper progeny.
    Both shirk at hard work.
    Both don't have a pot to piss in, and if they got a pot, they'd drop it and break it.

"Will have logged over 200 hours this month, which is a lot for contracting for which I would consider 140 hours a heavy month (remember you don't get paid for lunch or state holidays, so a forty hour week permie equals about 32 contracting in terms of daily effort). " - 18th September. www.nedprod.com

******* pair of Joan of Arcs.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

you around for the christmas do?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
    X