• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can you be a virtuous nonce?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you be a virtuous nonce?

'Virtuous paedophile' outs himself on camera - Telegraph

Seems so. Very brave guy. Definitely needs alot of help.

Is there any proven method of altering sexual preference?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      there are proven methods to lessen desire, I'm prepared to believe some people are genetically / socially predisposed to such urges and need help, if they haven't acted on them I'm all for helping them.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        there are proven methods to lessen desire, I'm prepared to believe some people are genetically / socially predisposed to such urges and need help, if they haven't acted on them I'm all for helping them.
        Good on him. But most probably don't accept that they need help until after they've acted on them.
        Last edited by mudskipper; 26 November 2014, 06:35.

Comment

Apparently sleeping with Brillo turns straight women gay.

Comment

I have a preference for Dom Perignon over Moet & Chandon. Doesn't mean I have to indulge it. And I may be able to get help in resisting it if society decides that Dom Perignon is unacceptable.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I have a preference for Dom Perignon over Moet & Chandon. Doesn't mean I have to indulge it. And I may be able to get help in resisting it if society decides that Dom Perignon is unacceptable.
              I thought you were teetotal?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Since this is a contractors site I shouldn't have to point out that Dom Perignon is produced by Moet & Chandon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Since this is a contractors site I shouldn't have to point out that Dom Perignon is produced by Moet & Chandon.
                  I bet you had to ask your butler though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Who looks at the label? Next you will look at the receipt.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X