• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

*** God I'm bored ***

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** God I'm bored ***

Anybody else bored of sitting in front of a computer all day? The soul destroying pointlessness of it all, selling your life away day by day. MONEY IS NOT ENOUGH!

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
    Anybody else bored of sitting in front of a computer all day? The soul destroying pointlessness of it all, selling your life away day by day. MONEY IS NOT ENOUGH!
    I have to sit in front of a computer all day to fund my free time fun activities

Comment

I agree but..

My sister wipe old-folks backsides on the graveyard shift for minimum wage.

So I'll stick with this thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
        Yes.

But WFH + Tumblr makes for a different day staring at a screen.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post

Aside from the perks, are there any other benefits?

Comment

Your sister works in an IT department ?

Comment

PC support for Microsoft?
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Your sister is BolshieBasturd ?

Comment

A PM at my client sits in front of his PC staring at the excel sheets all day, he is a permie though.

Comment

*** God I'm bored ***

Originally posted by raphal View Post
                    A PM at my client sits in front of his PC staring at the excel sheets all day, he is a permie though.
                    All PMs do this. The good ones ask for input, the bad ones just pluck the numbers out of fantasy land then make your life hell by holding you to the unachievable numbers...
                    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                    X