• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract of the year!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract of the year!!!

What a contract

Salary: £1.00 per day
    Company: Spring Technology (Bouverie Resource)
    Job type: Contract
    Date posted: 12/09/2006 14:36:58

My Client is seeking a Technical Support Analyst on a initial 3 month contract based in London. They will be a member of the London Desktop Support Team primarily supporting sites in London as required. Responsible for 2nd Line Desktop support issues including Microsoft NT/2000/XP, Office 97/2003, and Exchange 5.5. Essential Skills: Technical Skills: Windows NT4 Workstation / 2000 / XP Windows NT4 Domain Administration Microsoft Office 97 / 2003 Exchange 5.5 Administration DHCP Desirable Skills: MCP / MCSE Qualification ITIL Aware Veritas Backup Exec 9.1 / 10.0 Windows NT4 / 2000 / 2003 Server Knowledge of any of the following technologies - Safeboot, Symantec Ghost, Symantec Anti Virus, Barclays Customer System, Peregrine Service Center, Blackberrys, Cisco Admin, Citrix Metaframe, Access Databases and NetOp Remote Control Spring Technology Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Starting: ASAP Duration: 13 Weeks

When I were a lad ...
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 18 September 2019, 16:29.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

£1 a day, eh. Andyw why don't you take it and get a pay rise? Oh I see they actually need some skills. My mistake.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      £1 a day, eh. Andyw why don't you take it and get a pay rise? Oh I see they actually need some skills. My mistake.

Comment

My guess is that Spring are aiming to offshore this job in order to achieve the £1 daily rate.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

It was probably your advert anyhow....along with the other cheap labour you get from eastern europe.....

Comment

£1 per day - you lucky lucky bastard...

Security Manager for 2-3 months initially: The ideal candidate will have: Developing/managing the information security program, including policies, standards and guidelines and technology. Dealing with people and processes.. Developing/managing the information classification process. Developing/managing the information risk analysis, assessment and acceptance processes. Promoting awareness of the program throughout the client. Advising business Manager and technical personnel as to the implementation of the program in their respective areas Send CV now for immediate consideration.
            Location Manchester
            Country England
            Start Date 2006-09-25
            Duration 8 Weeks
            Rate £1.00 per annum + Excellent
            Employment Business Spring Technology (Altrincham CONTRACTS Spot/PSA Accounts)

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
            X