• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

Anyone?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

2 night Shangri la Paris with the wife

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Tonight the kids have friends for a sleepover so many riot control. Day 4 of the PLP challenge so 4 pullups, 4 press-ups and 4 reverse lunges.

Tomorrow will find something to do with 4 toddlers which doesn't involve me ending up in court. If I can I am going to make a new heater shield to try out. Day 5 of the PLP challenge.

Sunday - church again and find something to do with the kids in the afternoon before going to training and hopefully use my new heater shield.
      Day 6 of the PLP challenge.

You?
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        Thanks for asking.

Tonight the kids have friends for a sleepover so many riot control. Day 4 of the PLP challenge so 4 pullups, 4 press-ups and 4 reverse lunges.

Tomorrow will find something to do with 4 toddlers which doesn't involve me ending up in court. If I can I am going to make a new heater shield to try out. Day 5 of the PLP challenge.

Sunday - church again and find something to do with the kids in the afternoon before going to training and hopefully use my new heater shield.
        Day 6 of the PLP challenge.

You?
        Pretty much same as you

Tonight, party at old hellfire club with 2 girlfriends so some pillow fights and sleepovers

Tomorrow, horse racing, got a table in champange bar which doesn't involve me ending up in court

Sunday - Boisdale again, jazz lunch and all you can drink wine

Comment

TFA.

Fri: Waiting for leccy bloke to come round and install new induction hob this afternoon. Quiet night in.
          Sat: Just been offered a free pair of tickets for Wales V Saffers tomorrow then have table booked for dinner so I can't get into the full swing during the day.
          Sun: Walking of the previous day's excesses. Pottering.

And you?

Comment

Hoping to see the twins a couple of times. Apart from that mostly sleeping.

Comment

TFA.

Tonight, Professor Green gig in Glasgow
              Sat/Sun, nothing planned so a quiet couple of days cooking dinner and writing my wish list for the wife and kids to get me for Christmas prezzies.

You?

Comment

Hopefully gym, and definitely seeing if I can use my new Raspberry Pi to get some timelapse footage of the tarantula.
                • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
                • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Waxing and sandpapering the wife's back on Saturday. Deserve a day of on Sunday though.

Comment

Going to football then weather permitting, helicopter flying.
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
                    X