• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GF visit to Amsterdam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GF visit to Amsterdam

my girl came over for a long weekend this weekend.

my god, she cleared me out. right to the very end, i think if i continue with this girl she will make me bankrupt.

not once did she dig deep into her pocket and offer even to buy me a drink.

tulip!

Maybe you should do a cost/benefit analysis and compare to the local talent pool ...
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

my god, she cleared me out. right to the very end, i think if i continue with this girl she will make me bankrupt.

tulip!
      Did you at least get to visit her by the tradesman's entrance?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Get rid

Comment

tulip!
          Things you do for a shag eh?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Get rid of the gold digging cow !

You'll pay for it !! I'm tellin' ya !

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
              Get rid of the gold digging cow !

You'll pay for it !! I'm tellin' ya !
              i actually made her go to the bank and get some money out to pay for breakfast.

the thing is i now feel guilty as fark for doing that to her.

Comment

You've set the precedent. That is good. Now get her to pay for your lunch.
                "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

You're in Amsterdam - There's a lot cheaper ways to get your leg over!

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson
                    You're in Amsterdam - There's a lot cheaper ways to get your leg over!

Thing is though, shagging his girlfriend is like shagging another bird as he's spent most of his dosh on all the pro's!

Comment

Working...
                    X