• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Kate Bush fans here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Kate Bush fans here?

Some think she is screeching banshee, I think she's not. I missed out on the recent tour, IBM's network at work let me down, got nowt. Good news is one gig was filmed, so there is a vid to leech...

In the meantime, I found this - from The Sensual World, Why Should I Love You' feat. Prince on the album, he messed it up - this is the original raw demo sent to him, raw, not great in itself, but better than the album version, best of all, honest...

eek tried to get us tickets but missed out

The DVD is on my Christmas list.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I've been a fan of Kate's bush. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        I've been a fan of Kate's bush. Does that count?
        Is this you?

Comment

I like the banshee woman.

Comment

I once danced with her at a party.
            Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
              I once danced with her at a party.
              Does that count?
              When I lived in Annan, DFS, in the late 90's this chap said he was at Newcastle Uni with her, and she gave him a blowjob. I lived with that devastating news for years, thanks to google and wiki etc later - found out she never went to uni let alone Newcastle uni - lying bastard...

Comment

Working...
              X