• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Right wing diatribe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right wing diatribe

I know now how the right wing leftie hating people write the crap that they do
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

No real arguments about anything again?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      No real arguments about anything again?
      Nah, issues like this are akin to starting an argument in an empty room. You only hear your voice while appearing mad to an outsider.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It just seems to be a set of common-sense comments which lefties hate. Lefties hate common sense.

I won't post any of them here in case I upset the moderators.

Comment

we have a leftie generating website?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            It just seems to be a set of common-sense comments which lefties hate. Lefties hate common sense.

I won't post any of them here in case I upset the moderators.
            They do, what is it again?

Comment

Seems to be based on just 4 quotes :-

If you look at the people who get degrees more, women get them and they are getting the jobs in the workplace but for various reasons they don’t have the ambition to go right to the top because something gets in the way. It’s called a baby.

Lap dancing? Don’t have the time these days, but I used to go to them. Like it or not, they are a fact of life. You are talking about normal behaviour there. Everyone does it.

Since the passage of the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act, the nation has been beset by serious storms and floods. One recent one caused the worst flooding for 60 years. The Christmas floods were the worst for 127 years. Is this just global warming or is there something more serious at work?

They don’t allow Christian churches or Hindu temples to be built or any kind of non-Muslim place of worship in many of their countries and certainly not in the heartland of their religion. Well, if they don’t allow it, why can they expect to see their religion tolerated somewhere else?

----------------------------------

I don't understand the lap dancing one. What is wrong with visiting a lap dancing club?

Comment

I got one about helmets.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Seems to be based on just 4 quotes :-

4 quotes
                  Yep, I tried it again later and it seems that way. Fail!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Yep, I tried it again later and it seems that way. Fail!
                    Even NLUK does better than that.

Comment

Working...
                    X