• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its bloody started!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its bloody started!!!

tulip...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Last Saturday, (22nd) I was in a shop and heard the first Noddy of Christmas (a bit like the first cuckoo of spring apart from a brummie yell of It's Christmassssssssss), followed this Friday by the first Bing of Christmas.

Comment

I haven't heard the first Pogues of Christmas yet but it's only a matter of time.

Comment

I've just gobbled a mincer. Not feeling very festive it must be said.

Comment

I just bought a new tree. Inbuilt lights and everything.

Comment

One of the many benefits of Islam - no bleeding Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              One of the many benefits of Islam - no bleeding Christmas
              Yeh, but there is fasting during the daylight hours from dawn to sunset aka Ramadan and then there is no:

or:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                I haven't heard the first Pogues of Christmas yet but it's only a matter of time.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I heard some hammering and banging outside on Friday afternoon but didn't think much about it.

When I got outside at 6 there was Christmas tree all lit up, plus a selection of Bambi plywood cutouts.

"Crimble has arrived!", I thought.

It's not so bad, 'cos the 6th is when Santa comes hereabouts.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                    I heard some hammering and banging outside on Friday afternoon but didn't think much about it.

When I got outside at 6 there was Christmas tree all lit up, plus a selection of Bambi plywood cutouts.

"Crimble has arrived!", I thought.

It's not so bad, 'cos the 6th is when Santa comes hereabouts.
                    He comes on the 5th in cloggers.

Sadly being an expat we have to wait till the 25th

Xmas tree will probably go up the week before xmas
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X