• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MPs debate cat deaths.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MPs debate cat deaths.

BBC News - MPs to debate antifreeze cat poisoning deaths

Why? I love cats - I have 4 of them. But a debate will achieve nothing. Why not spend the money on extra policing?

Miss Marple could solve the case of the Missing Moggies....

I would assume they will discuss proposed solutions such as adding summit to antifreeze that tastes nasty. There are better articles on the net.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      I would assume they will discuss proposed solutions such as adding summit to antifreeze that tastes nasty. There are better articles on the net.
      But it wouldn't stop the current cat killings or even killings for about a year due to retailers having to rid of their stocks of the stuff.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Hmmm yes. Better stock up while I can.
        bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

PS No I wouldn't really poison the creepy little ***.
          bloggoth

Comment

PS No I wouldn't really poison the creepy little ***.
            The fact you bothered to write on this thread likely means you are a cat lover.

Comment

Surely this is exactly an MP's job. No doubt a citizen has approached their MP about tthis and the MP is now discussing it in parliament to see what can be done.

Comment

Surely this is exactly an MP's job
                I SO agree with you vwdan! MPs should be debating (humane) ways to keep poxy cats out of our gardens! Let's get some perspective on our current problems. Do EU migrants continually wander down my garden path scaring the birds and crapping on my lawn? No they do not! Come on UKIP, cut to the important issues, tell us what you would do about bloody cats!

No, I ain't a cat lover Sue Ellen. Dogs I like, but cats (and humans) ech! So much fun playing with a puppy, having your hand bitten, but try and stroke a cat's neck and what does it do? Wander forwards and tries to stick its arse in your face! What is that about?

PS Not that I'd mind a pig doing that obviously.
                PPS Only a female pig obviously, I ain't a pervert.
                Last edited by xoggoth; 30 November 2014, 22:42.
                bloggoth

Comment

No, I ain't a cat lover Sue Ellen. Dogs I like, but cats (and humans) ech! So much fun playing with a puppy, having your hand bitten, but try and stroke a cat's neck and what does it do? Wander forwards and tries to stick its arse in your face! What is that about?
                  The cat likes you. Next thing you know they will be leaving you "presents".

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    Surely this is exactly an MP's job. No doubt a citizen has approached their MP about tthis and the MP is now discussing it in parliament to see what can be done.
                    Like those bunch of thickos will come up with anything. They might as well debate that weird bang the DM reported on.

Comment

Working...
                    X