• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wierd bangs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wierd bangs

Did anyone else hear these bangs reported in the good old DM? I did but just assumed they were a local firework party.

A jet's sonic boom, meteors, fireworks... or UFOs? Listen to the explosions that were heard from Devon to Aberdeen last night - which have stumped the MoD - and decide for yourself | Daily Mail Online

Must be space aliens. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Calm down, it was just Zeity out for a spin

Comment

Well, there was the mystery explosion on the A1 nr Catterick, and worse, another one in Salford. My son is at uni there, Music theory etc, he can fart for England, as can I, so it was probably him.

Comment

Well after 20 years in the same relationship I'm up for unexpected bangs!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Unexpected bangs? Irrelevant! The thread was weird bangs. Up for those? I can post you my puppet parrot if you like, I don't think I satisfy him anymore.

PS May need cleaning first.
          bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Unexpected bangs? Irrelevant! The thread was weird bangs. Up for those? I can post you my puppet parrot if you like, I don't think I satisfy him anymore.

PS May need cleaning first.
            always up for a bit of weird, please use bleach.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Stumped the MOD - that must be difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                The thread was weird bangs.
                Actually this thread was wierd bangs.

It's one of those weird/wierd words that looks like it could be spelt either way.

Comment

Stumped the MOD - that must be difficult
                  Having worked with the MOD, I assume you are being sarcastic.

Actually this thread was wierd bangs
                  Ah yes. That I before E thing must be the biggest lie in the universe.

PS Should it be spelled wceird?
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 30 November 2014, 22:37.
                  bloggoth

Comment

And why do the 'merkins call fringes bangs?

Here's some weird bangs

Comment

Working...
                    X