• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas dinner - what will be on your table

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas dinner - what will be on your table

So now we're in December, have people even thought about what they'll be cooking on xmas day or is it all last minute?
    Turkey
    42.86%
    Goose
    7.14%
    Three bird roast
    7.14%
    Game
    7.14%
    Beef
    7.14%
    I'll be sharing a spit roast with AndyW's mum
    28.57%
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Whatever the chalet hosts come up with I guess...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What ever the Ex-MrsMac serves, last time we cooked (rather than going to my parents for Christmas) I think we had pasta cause the kids were being pains in the arses at the time
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Turkey. It's always turkey. I'd love a goose (oo-er), but it's not going to happen. It will be accompanied by leeks and sprouts from the garden estate farm, about which I am more enthused than the actual turkey.

Just so long as i'm left alone to cook the hateful creature, rather than being expected to referee new toy arguments, then i'll be happy.
        Last edited by administrator; 1 December 2014, 17:27. Reason: Fix

Comment

Prawns and fish probably.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Turkey, Mrs P's stuffing, PiB etc.

More importantly, what's on the wine list?

Comment

Turkey crown, big joint of ham. Full set of veg (parsnips, sprouts, carrots, broccoli, coli, mash, roast spuds, stuffing, pigs in blankets)

Best meal of the year.

Comment

Kebab from the fine Turkish restaurant below Prawn towers.

Comment

No idea - whatever my mum's cooking. Which I suspect will be turkey, since it's Christmas.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Whatever is put infront of me. I am on drinks and dessert duty

Comment

Working...
                    X