• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT Contractors in the Manchester area?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT Contractors in the Manchester area?

Hello - are there any IT contractors based in and around Manchester that would be interested in taking part in a focus group next Tuesday? Snacks will be provided and participants will be compensated with £25 for taking part.

Anyone that is interested, please let me know and I can provide further details.

Thanks,
    Sophie

In association with what? Who are you? Who do you represent? What is the purpose of the focus group? Without more information, the best you'll get here is sarcasm.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      In association with what? Who are you? Who do you represent? What is the purpose of the focus group? Without more information, the best you'll get here is sarcasm.
      For £25 she won't even get a sarcastic glance from me!
      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Hmmmm - £15 plus snacks after I've paid my bus fare, for a focus group about something for someone, for some unknown amount of time.

It's a tempting offer, but I think I'll pass on this one.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by SMellor View Post
          Hello - are there any IT contractors based in and around Manchester that would be interested in taking part in a focus group next Tuesday? Snacks will be provided and participants will be compensated with £25 for taking part.

Anyone that is interested, please let me know and I can provide further details.

Thanks,
          Sophie
          What kind of snacks? We're contractors you know.

And who benefits from the output of this focus group then? Are they 'wealth management consultants'?
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by SMellor View Post
            How should people let you know? Just post in the thread?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

This maybe?

Sophie Mellor - Attwood Digital Marketing Agency | Manchester & Cheshire | SEO

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                How should people let you know? Just post in the thread?
                That'll do it.

We aren't giving her PM privileges for this...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Seen it all before. Have a couple of snacks then, next thing you know, you're waking up naked from the waist down with your testicles empty.

You won't catch me out like that again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
                    Seen it all before. Have a couple of snacks then, next thing you know, you're waking up naked from the waist down with your testicles empty.

You won't catch me out like that again!!
                    I might be tempted.
                    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
                    X