• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darmstadt's new avatar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darmstadt's new avatar

Dont get me wrong, I like a nice pair of wobbly boobs as much as the next man, as long as it's not Andyw or Capt. Jack. Just check the fossil record in Test please delete if you need proof. But it does make it a little awkward to read the forums in an open plan office, surrounded by women, in a company with an uptight HR dept and lots of appropriate conduct policies.

Any chance of a work safe version during office hours? Otherwise I will have to do without your words of wisdom in the office. That or move to Spain
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

or just turm 'em off whilst on customer site.
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

D'oh! Didnt realise you could!

I'll get me coat.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

And it took me hours to persuade her to do that for me, ah well....
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Use firefox to right click and ad-block images, frames, links etc.

Comment

Oh dammit! I missed it!!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

darmstadt now has a crazy Reagan-Thatcher-Love Heart avatar!

Pah...
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

This was it....

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Isn't that El Duders girlfriend on a recent business trip to Amsterdam... ?
                  Last edited by mcquiggd; 13 September 2006, 16:20.
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

You are all sexist swines... can't you respect women for their heads?

Comment

Working...
                    X