• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract Insurance

It is possible to insure the value of a contract?

It's possible to insure anything. The more uncertain the risk, the higher the premium.

Comment

do you know of anyone who does this company telephone i tried http://www.caunceohara.co.uk/ - no go

Comment

You need a Lloyd's accredited broker for that sort of thing, not a High Street shop. For the sort of risk you are looking at I suspect the premium will be formidable.

Start here.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
            You need a Lloyd's accredited broker for that sort of thing, not a High Street shop. For the sort of risk you are looking at I suspect the premium will be formidable.
            If for no other reason than, the only people who will want to insure such a risk will be very likely have an expectation that they are going to be able to make a claim.

tim

Comment

Precisely

Comment

I can't imagine that it is going to be worth while....why not just get another contract.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

it's it a money making opportunity, however sneaky.

Comment

Indeed. In some quarters they call it fraud and give new place of residence known as "The Big House" - there your life priorities will change dramatically.

I wonder if it was possible to get insurance from being caught for insurance fraud?

Comment

Working...
                    X