• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British Jihadi's....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Jihadi's....

best in the world, apparently.

Jihadists in Syria write home to France: 'My iPod is broken. I want to come back' - Telegraph

Originally posted by The Telegraph
    "Within the secret services, it's said that British jihadis are more interesting because they have a higher intellectual level than their French colleagues, who are more often donkeys," one expert told the paper.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

"Another writes: "I'm fed up. They make me do the washing up."
    Oh, Dear!

Comment

It sort of makes up for the decline of our postal system, railways, armed forces and the BBC.

Comment

We should not let them back IMO, there choice to go and its our choice not let them back, I know there is alot of legal stuff around but they should not be allowed back period.
        I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

Once a so called British subject is on official jihad in a foreign country the SAS should be instructed to take them out.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Once a so called British subject is on official jihad in a foreign country the SAS should be instructed to take them out.
            You mean the British Army?

Comment

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post
              We should not let them back IMO, there choice to go and its our choice not let them back, I know there is alot of legal stuff around but they should not be allowed back period.
              By "legal stuff" you mean the right of British citizens to live in Britain?
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

"Within the secret services, it's said that British jihadis are more interesting because they have a higher intellectual level than their French colleagues, who are more often donkeys," one expert told the paper.
                Sounds like a crafty way to sow FUD in the minds of the IS leadership that the smarter a British jihadi is the more likely they are to be a double agent, so the competent ones will end up being executed by IS themselves to be on the safe side.

(The donkeys are soon sent on suicide missions, so need need to worry much about them ever returning.)
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X