• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Possibly the best use of Twitter I've seen so far.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly the best use of Twitter I've seen so far.

Lad Gets Lucky As He Runs Out Of Toilet Roll On A Train

For dear old Freako, click the ******* link you
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Lad Gets Lucky As He Runs Out Of Toilet Roll On A Train

For dear old Freako, click the ******* link you
    Wonder what some 'Hygiene freaks" would do, as they detest the idea of carrying phones into the loo.

Comment

"If you learn anything from this, always take your phone with you to the toilet – you never know."

I have done some superb dumps I am very proud of - would be nice to share them on facebook/twitter so everyone can enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        "If you learn anything from this, always take your phone with you to the toilet – you never know."

I have done some superb dumps I am very proud of - would be nice to share them on facebook/twitter so everyone can enjoy.
        You sound like a very boring person. Don't you have any games installed on your phone?!

Comment

The last virgin service I was on had a voice asking you not to flush goldfish or your ex-boyfriend's jumper down the toilet. I've no idea if this is part of their standard announcement. It raised a smile, but I guess if you're using the train regularly it would wear a bit thin.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            The last virgin service I was on had a voice asking you not to flush goldfish or your ex-boyfriend's jumper down the toilet. I've no idea if this is part of their standard announcement. It raised a smile, but I guess if you're using the train regularly it would wear a bit thin.
            The jumper?

Comment

I have to disagree. Best use of twitter is at @planefood in terminal 5. I can tweet them and my drink will be on the bar on my arrival
              World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I'm absolutely certain groups exist for this. I have no intention of searching and I don't use twitter but suggest you look for tags like #mypoo or something?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X