• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are criminals so daft?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are criminals so daft?

Watching a crime thing on TV this morning. One guy claims on insurance for injuries that supposedly leaves him scarcely able to stand and then posts images on Facebook showing him running around with his kids.

There are so many examples of botched frauds like this and other crimes where the perpetrators are bound to be caught, gangs attacking each other on crowded train platforms with CCTVs, that soldier blowing up his wife with a hand grenade, burglars falling asleep on sofas or having a drink and leaving the bottle with DNA on it etc.

Sure us logical CUK lot could do much better. Proper planning with testing, simulations etc. Anyone fancy joining my crime syndicate?
    Last edited by xoggoth; 4 December 2014, 12:12.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Sure us logical CUK lot could do much better. Anyone fancy joining my agency?
    FTFY

Comment

Working...
    X