• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

About time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About time

Been thinking something like this would be useful for those of us in London.

Really useful for your Oyster card, or any card for that matter.

Doh! Thought about this sort of thing ages ago.

I know that they do wallet cases but this strikes me a somewhat more convenient.

Dirt cheap too.
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 5 December 2014, 09:59.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Problem I have always found is that any NFC chip becomes U/S when put inside something else, even a very thin wallet
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

I know that they do wallet cases but this strikes me a somewhat more convenient.

Dirt cheap too.
      Sena has done them for years. I had http://www.senacases.com/product/lug...t-iphone-5-5s/ until I swapped to the oneplus...
      Last edited by eek; 5 December 2014, 10:42.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Sena has done them for years. I had Wallet Book Leather iPhone 5-5s Phone Case | Sena Cases until I swapped to the oneplus...
        Yeah and look at the size addition of that beast.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Yeah and look at the size addition of that beast.
          that was the wrong item. I've now corrected the link above to Lugano Wallet Leather iPhone 5/5s Phone Case | Sena Cases
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Interesting site - but I rarely carry a phone.

Comment

Dirt cheap too.

Back pocket, ideal place to be stolen.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Back pocket, ideal place to be stolen.
                I thought that, half your phone sticking out of your pocket, some vagrant would have that phone away in no time. :-) LOL

Also mentions iPhones, which should really be Smartphone to include Android, Windows etc..

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Problem I have always found is that any NFC chip becomes U/S when put inside something else, even a very thin wallet
                  Not tried it with a debit card but my Oyster card works fine from inside my phone case. It's a flip open job with pockets in the "front" to take tickets and cards.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                  X