• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

News flash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News flash

Smoking during pregnancy is bad !!!

Mother-of-five fears smoking 25 cigarettes a day while pregnant killed two of her baby sons | Daily Mail Online

Why were we not told ?

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    To be fair, it looks like she can't read.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's only relatively recently it's become a real no-no. When I had eldest, the maternity ward had a smoking room.

Comment

They carbon monoxide test to see if pregnant women smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          It's only relatively recently it's become a real no-no. When I had eldest, the maternity ward had a smoking room.
          9 months is a little late for enjoying a smoke afterwards though...

Comment

"'I never fully understood the risks of smoking while pregnant. I just thought it led to a smaller baby.'"

Well that's all right then, as long as the weeun's a weeun there's no harm done...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              To be fair, it looks like she can't read.
              to be fairer still - if she can't read, she can't ever be soul destroyed by reading the Daily Hate.

Comment

Sterilization is in order. And that child in the picture is way too old for a dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Sterilization is in order. And that child in the picture is way too old for a dummy.
                  It's hard to believe but there are a lot of young pregnant women that are that thick. Some of them are teenagers but a lot are in their 20s.

This is what the likes of BBC3 are around for to broadcast sex and relationship programs to point out what their mother has told them is a complete myth.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

WTF Well at least these women are more likely to not have gone to primary school....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X