• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Jumps like a black man, grabs coins like a jew"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Jumps like a black man, grabs coins like a jew"

Balotelli if you are not a football fan...

BBC Sport - Mario Balotelli: Liverpool striker is charged for Instagram post

Do people really get upset by that?

I do find him funny it has to be said, or I find his complete stupidity funny. He should be child minded. Causing the fire in his house by setting off fireworks out the window...

Pictures of Mario Balotelli's bathroom after fireworks were let off revealed | Daily Mail Online

Ha! A black man with jewish adoptive parents charged with racism and anti semitism! You couldnt make up this PC claptrap if you tried.

People are far too easily offended nowadays.

Oh, and he tweeted an apology but that isnt good enough. So why bother apologising any more?
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

I thought it was much worse than that.

[religious cursing]
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Sounds like super mario.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Sounds like super mario.
          That's what started it off.

The 'joke' is, if he'd said effing, c***ing, blind bastard ref, he'd just have got booked.
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
            Ah, got it.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post

The 'joke' is, if he'd said effing, c***ing, blind bastard ref, he'd just have got booked.
              It's a cracking line to be honest.

Whenever I see a picture of EternalOptimist I always think Stinks like a Frenchman as thieving as an Arab.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

All racism should be stamped out. Except against the French obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  It's a cracking line to be honest.

Whenever I see a picture of EternalOptimist I always think Stinks like a Frenchman as thieving as an Arab.
                  Racist!
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X