• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The next sub prime assets?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next sub prime assets?

Fossil fuel investing a risk to pension funds, says Ed Davey - Telegraph

So lets not care about Global Warming or what is right. Lets just prop up the rich? If they are really worried then print some money?

First Class Pratt of the highest order. Jerk of all jerks even more so than Mark Chapman? ( Sir Paul McCartney: Lennon's killer was 'jerk of all jerks' - Telegraph )

How about a sentence to match....
    Ed Davey
    16.67%
    Mark Chapman
    16.67%
    Sir Paul drug taker
    25.00%
    CUK for keeping AndyW's memory alive
    41.67%

I can't see the Fossil Fuel companies struggling in the immediate to middle term, in truth there's no viable alternative and certainly not one that would make it to the big polluting countries. I think the asset value of those companies is safe for a good long while.

Comment

Energy outlook sees continuing dominance of fossil fuels : Nature News Blog
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
      X