• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clintons (not the USA ones) OOOPSY!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clintons (not the USA ones) OOOPSY!!!

Clintons apologises over council estate card - BBC Newsbeat

I admit I found it a little bit funny, probably shouldn't have though.

Genius!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I wonder if they had used the words chav rather than council estate if they would have been okay?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        I admit I found it a little bit funny, probably shouldn't have though.
        WHS

And I suspect many of those currently laying into Clinton's - espousing fake indignation - also found it funny.

Comment

indeed this is another one where we could all get on our high horses and claim we are offended...

but actually it is funny because it is true.......

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            indeed this is another one where we could all get on our high horses and claim we are offended...

but actually it is funny because it is true.......
            This.

Comment

What is funny is the outrage expressed by those who are only "pretending" to be outraged.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
              X