• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Member - Introducing Myself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member - Introducing Myself

Hi Forum! I always like to introduce myself so here I am.

I live in South London and am an IT Infrastructure Project Manager. Been in IT for 15 years now and I can truly say that I don't feel like I have worked a day in my life.

My job is my hobby and I do it because I enjoy technology. They money is secondary.

I've been contracting for about 9 months now and I read many posts in this forum before making the decision to go into contracting and also ready many posts right before starting. I never felt the need to register and contribute before because all the info I needed was right there (And I had nothing to contribute as I was a noooob permie back then).

Well, that's me
    cheers

Originally posted by JackOfAllIT View Post
    .....Manager....... I can truly say that I don't feel like I have worked a day in my life.
    Sounds about right (c:

Oh, and Welcome

Comment

Bacchus, standards

OP, do you own your own radiator key?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Bacchus, standards

OP, do you own your own radiator key?
        Suity!!!

Option 1: You have been away for a week - Soooooo good to see you back!

Option2: You have been away for a week and you chose to break your fast with that inane dross?

PS - Hello Jack
        Last edited by Dactylion; 10 December 2014, 08:22.

Comment

Just busy. Benched so working on plan B, and a real swine of a private job in horrid php MySQL and all that jazz. Plus doing my fitness regime. And spending time with family now that I'm back from Germany.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Hi Aussie.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Hi Aussie.
              AussieSchlong?

Hi Forum! I always like to introduce myself so here I am.

I live in South London and am an IT Infrastructure Project Manager. Been in IT for 15 years now and I can truly say that I don't feel like I have worked a day in my life.

My job is my hobby and I do it because I enjoy technology. They money is secondary.

I've been contracting for about 9 months now and I read many posts in this forum before making the decision to go into contracting and also ready many posts right before starting. I never felt the need to register and contribute before because all the info I needed was right there (And I had nothing to contribute as I was a noooob permie back then).

Well, that's me
              cheers
              Welcome to CUK JoaI. Give it another five years and you'll be sick to death of it (IT) like everyone else You on to your second contract yet or still on your 1st honeymoon client? Do you like films about Gladiators?

Comment

hi JackOff

good job you picked a name that no one can take the mickey out of

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

They money is secondary.
                  That's what they all say until it starts to run out.
                  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
                  • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Originally posted by DannyF1966 View Post
                    That's what they all say until it starts to run out.
                    Money runs out?

Don't you just print more when you need it?
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X