• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Xmas Party Weekend Thread!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Xmas Party Weekend Thread!!!!!!

My weekend starts tonight, seeing Madness back at the Leeds Arena

Tomorrow day off pottering about fixing wind related damage to knocked down fences before catching a train to that there London Village for the CUK Xmas Party Baby!

Saturday recovering during the day, Hawksmoor in the evening

Sunday another day pottering around London, want to go to the British Museum to see the new photography exhibit before heading back home late.

You?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I was a nutty girl back in my yoof. Saw them live a few years ago - they've still got it. Enjoy!

Comment

I'm catching the Saturday lunchtime train back up t'Midlands (part of the deal )
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Was at Madstock when Morrissey was bottled off for being a nationalist twat (in the era when nationalism meant BNP / racist).

Tomorrow in clientco early. leave at 1 for train at 3. Then hotel and Counting House.

Saturday National Maritime Museum for The Quest for Longitude exhibition. I bit of shopping round Greenwich and the 4pm train north. Before a local party.

Sunday church at 9am as I'm doing coffee....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tonight drinkies with ex-ClientCo.

Depending on head, will go for a short run tomorrow, before visiting mother to drop her latest jar of wee wee at the docs. Then will don my festive jumper, wrap my secret santa and head up to the smoke.

Head home earlyish Saturday, before frantically shopping for pressies for family dinner on Sunday.

Sunday starts with Jingle Jog, then quick shower before driving to Oxford for said dinner.

Feck knows when I'm going to get the laundry done...

Comment

Working up till midday Friday.

Train down to That London early afternoon.

Beer/Pies/Shenanigans Saturday night.

Home Saturday evening to placate Cat who will have been left on his own and will sulk when we get back.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              My weekend starts tonight, seeing Madness back at the Leeds Arena
              Nice, saw them on Tuesday in Bournemouth - very good
              latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Fri: Out with the boyos and going to a single release party. Some of my friends were at school/know the band but the lead singer passed away this year so they're re-releasing one of their old songs for charity.

Sat: Yearly pre-xmas meet up with old Uni friends hence not available for CUK xmas do.

Sun: Sitting. On my sofa. With the fire on. Drinking wine.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Fri: Out with the boyos and going to a single release party. Some of my friends were at school/know the band but the lead singer passed away this year so they're re-releasing one of their old songs for charity. Hence not available for CUK xmas do.

Sat: Yearly pre-xmas meet up with old Uni friends.

Sun: Sitting. On my sofa. With the fire on. Drinking wine.
                  FTFY
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

ClientCorp until lunch tomorrow, then off to That London for the CUK Xmas Do

Back home Saturday afternoon. Probably convalescing for the rest of the weekend

Comment

Working...
                    X