• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Commie Vs Far right ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commie Vs Far right ...

Russell Brand v Nigel Farage on BBC Question Time: what to expect - Telegraph

Interesting !

Only one question tonight: Why do both of these say one thing and do another?

Comment

i think they'll find they agree on far more then people may think

but would think the conversation will be steered towards immigration and rich vs poor

you know the headline stuff

Comment

Brand is a complete idiot.

Farage is a not an idiot but likes to appeal to complete idiots.

I have absolutely no interest in watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Brand is a complete idiot.

Farage is a not an idiot but likes to appeal to complete idiots.

I have absolutely no interest in watching it.
          This.

Comment

Celebrity Juice is on the other side at the same time.

Personally, I would rather watch people who KNOW they are vacuous twunts making arses of themselves than those who are deluded enough to believe they're not

Comment

Remember to add. "...Parklife!" after every Brand comment.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

I reckon it'll be a right laugh, two big mouthed, big headed idiots who both think they're right having a go at each other. Shame I can't watch it as it'll probably be the comedy highlight of the year, I wonder if any of the other contestants will be able to get a word in?

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Going to be great, I like Brand he is articulating what most people think of the current political establishment, it's broken and needs to be overhauled by the people.

Comment

He speaks for the "people"? He is presumptuous enough to think so, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                    X