• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FLCs banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLCs banned

LOL not that one, IPSE are still demanding them......

Indeed, and with 'Geronimo' the highest rated ipse forum member (by a country mile) it wont be long until he is invited on to the BOD - we should order a throne now

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
      Indeed, and with 'Geronimo' the highest rated ipse forum member (by a country mile) it wont be long until he is invited on to the BOD - we should order a throne now
      So that's how it works, silly me I was under impression that you had to be voted onto the Board.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
        So that's how it works, silly me I was under impression that you had to be voted onto the Board.

If an exception mind becomes available there will be an exception it's either 'Geronimo' or Stephen Fry

Comment

If an exception mind becomes available there will be an exception it's either 'Geronimo' or Stephen Fry
          I thought he was already in situ.

And don't think you can take the forums down for maintenance every time you find it hard going. That will only wash once or twice

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
            I thought he was already in situ.

And don't think you can take the forums down for maintenance every time you find it hard going. That will only wash once or twice
            They are resetting the slag off 'Al' system parameter from 9999 back to Zero

Comment

They are resetting the slag off 'Al' system parameter from 9999 back to Zero
              Maybe they should use the variable set aside for number of questions answered by the board - I don't remember the last time that one incremented
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Maybe they should use the variable set aside for number of questions answered by the board - I don't remember the last time that one incremented
                I think the variable used is binary and it's stuck at zero.

Tarbera's [ClownIndicator] however has already exceeded the 64-bit tolerance and more maintenance is scheduled imminently.

Comment

FLCs banned

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Funnily enough its same counter as ideas and helpful advice by KBW

Comment

Funnily enough its same counter as ideas and helpful advice by KBW
                    Are you inferring that in order to be allowed to give advice against jumping off a cliff you must present an alternative? Is it not enough to know instinctively that jumping off said cliff is a silly idea?

Comment

Working...
                    X