• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslim kids ‘Pork or nothing’

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslim kids ‘Pork or nothing’

Good on him...
    ‘Pork or nothing’: Mayor makes Muslim kids to go meatless at French school
    http://rt.com/news/213531-pork-meat-school-substitute/

BTW. My Jewish friends including one orthodox all eat bacon butties. Moderate Muslim friends, half eat bacon and drink alcohol but the other half have been so indoctrinatedwith lies about pigs being unclean; they will not go near the stuff.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

The vast majority of the Muslim people I know go vegetarian, because it's easier than trying to check whether they can eat the meal.

Unless they can be absolutely certain that the food is Halal.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

“Eating two starters is not the same as eating a meat dish. Meat is something the body needs to work and to think. I need meat, it’s important,” a pupil, Tarik, told Europe1 radio.

So eat Pork then! Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        “Eating two starters is not the same as eating a meat dish. Meat is something the body needs to work and to think. I need meat, it’s important,” a pupil, Tarik, told Europe1 radio.

So eat Pork then! Sorted.
        Or the school could serve halal food for everyone - simple.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Or the school could serve halal food for everyone - simple.
          As France is a Christian country I don't see why they should.

Can you imagine going to Saudi Arabia and demanding your kids had Pork at one of the schools? You would be beheaded before you could say Mohammed...

Comment

As much as I think Islam is a fooked up backward religion it is wrong to do this. It is active discrimination over something that really does not matter that much. That was the kind of behaviour that lead to split schooling in Scotland, for which the COS has apologised for.

Comment

As France is a Christian country I don't see why they should.
              No it isn't.

Can you imagine going to Saudi Arabia and demanding your kids had Pork at one of the schools? You would be beheaded before you could say Mohammed...
              No you wouldn't.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                No it isn't.

No you wouldn't.
                Yes yes yes!

You see what I did there?

Comment

What if you don't like pork?

Comment

As much as I think Islam is a fooked up backward religion it is wrong to do this. It is active discrimination over something that really does not matter that much.
                    Rather agree on that unless it the form of Halal that does not include stunning. Same with the Muslim veil, a lot of fuss over very little. They need to tackle important issues.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X