• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Desperate marketing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperate marketing

Geberit AquaClean

These guys clearly need some help, perhaps someone could get one installed in the servants quarters as a christmas gift?

I assume with a name like Gerberit they are Germans. B^stards. Why advertise all over YouTube? If I wanted to see a device installed to clean arseholes I would have visited TestMangler's shower.

Here it it is in all it's inappropriate glory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbVQ_FF8-v4

Lovely. The see through lady is nice. But I think her dress got wet. She forgot to hoik it up and pull her pants down (assuming she is wearing any...)

I wonder how hot/cold the water is? I think for it to be any fun, it would need a bit more oomph - it all looked rather half hearted.

Comment

Working...
    X