• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why was Hitler a humanist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why was Hitler a humanist?

I've been racking my brains on this one and still don't get it
    It's a real puzzler...:lol

I think there was more chance that Hitler was a member of the Human League than a Humanist.

But then, that's just an educated guess without the Good Book to back me up.

Comment

He was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that much is true.

Comment

Is that why people say he only had one ball? The sex-change doctor ran out of artificial balls during the op?

Hmmm - It's all beginning to make sense ...

Comment

It would explain why he couldn't grow a proper moustache as well ....

Comment

hitler

he was a humanist since he drew a list of the british establishment to get rid of.

Comment

No no no, no!

Comment

As a registered historian I can can confirm that Herr Hitler had two balls, any suggestion to the contrary is a lie. His chief propogandist was a guy called Gobbles, maybe he gobbled one off later in herr hitlers career, but in the early boom years there was a definate testcular duality.

I think

:rolleyes

Comment

Haven't you guys been paying any attention to Chico? He was a humanist because he said he was. Therefore all non-Christians are Nazis.

Or something.

Comment

Which all goes to prove that the Devil has all the best uniforms as well as all the best songs...

Comment

Working...
                    X