PDA

View Full Version : Why was Hitler a humanist?

sasguru
15th June 2005, 15:46
I've been racking my brains on this one and still don't get it
It's a real puzzler...:lol

Board Game Geek
15th June 2005, 16:56
I think there was more chance that Hitler was a member of the Human League than a Humanist.

But then, that's just an educated guess without the Good Book to back me up.

NumptyCorner
15th June 2005, 16:59
He was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that much is true.

sasguru
15th June 2005, 17:12
Is that why people say he only had one ball? The sex-change doctor ran out of artificial balls during the op?

Hmmm - It's all beginning to make sense ...

sasguru
15th June 2005, 17:13
It would explain why he couldn't grow a proper moustache as well ....

sappatz
15th June 2005, 18:08
he was a humanist since he drew a list of the british establishment to get rid of.

dazza12
15th June 2005, 18:32
No no no, no!

EternalOptimist
15th June 2005, 19:29
As a registered historian I can can confirm that Herr Hitler had two balls, any suggestion to the contrary is a lie. His chief propogandist was a guy called Gobbles, maybe he gobbled one off later in herr hitlers career, but in the early boom years there was a definate testcular duality.

I think

:rolleyes

Lucifer Box
16th June 2005, 08:09
Haven't you guys been paying any attention to Chico? He was a humanist because he said he was. Therefore all non-Christians are Nazis.

Or something.

zeitghost
16th June 2005, 08:48
Which all goes to prove that the Devil has all the best uniforms as well as all the best songs...

SupremeSpod
16th June 2005, 08:55
Why was Hitler a humanist?

erm..... 'coz he said he was, innit?

trajectory
16th June 2005, 09:08
I think there was more chance that Hitler was a member of the Human League than a Humanist.

Maybe he WAS in The Human League. Bung a moustache on Phil Oakley and they're very similar. Same side parting, etc. etc.

Where's Fiddle and his Photoshop software when you need him?

SupremeSpod
16th June 2005, 09:14
Where's Fiddle and his Photoshop software when you need him?

Rumour has it that Fiddly has now turned into a gibbering wreck after trying to put together his latest installment of "Threaded, the incredible bullshitting man!" - Cycling Edition...