• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bird bit on the bum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bird bit on the bum

The missus heard a new excuse a few days ago.

One of the carers could not make it into do her shift, because she got bit on the bum.
    By her horse.
    and it got infected.
    not the horse.
    the carers bum

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

She was involved in a sex game.

Comment

Remember my sister got bitten on the shoulder once by a New Forest pony. Nasty teeth shaped bruises.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I got bitten by a tortoise. Not on my bum though.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          They can move very quickly when angered.

I heard of one once that beat a rabbit in the 400m. or something like that
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

One of my fellow contractor scum got bit on the tit by a pony in the New Forest. It made for a good laugh but I'm glad I never had that bruising.
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

my 'beating off a tortoise' story

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I once rescued a lady who was being savaged by a tortoise. It was one of those giant tropical feckers and she'd been feeding it leaves cos it was stuck in a dusty cage with nowt to eat. They might have a reputation for being slow but this only relates to their legs - their necks are surprisingly quick. It's beak thing sliced through her nail into her finger and it wasn't for letting go, at least until it got punched on the top of the head.

I hope it wasn't related to Zeity in some way....

Comment

This was a little one. It lived in our garden (this was in sunnier climes) and was climbing my foot. I thought 'how sweet', then it clamped onto my shin, and I was screaming with tortoise hanging from leg. My dad pulled it off (not like that!) and it took a chunk of shin with it. I still have the scar.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Remember my sister got bitten on the shoulder once by a New Forest pony. Nasty teeth shaped bruises.
                  It's the little ones you have to watch out for. Viscous little buggers, and they get meaner the smaller they get.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    An 'orse bit me on the shoulder once with the same result.

'orse shoe shaped bruises.

Aitches dropped 'cos it was a Yorkshire 'orse of course.
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X